Loews Philadelphia Hotel “Wawa Welcome America Concert” Package
Stay at Loews Philadelphia on Independence Day 2019 and receive two complimentary 2 up-front seated tickets to the Wawa Welcome America July 4th Concert on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. We will also include free overnight parking for one vehicle per room, per night.
- Room accommodations
- 2 up-front seated tickets to Wawa Welcome America concert on the Benjamin Franklin parkway featuring Jennifer Hudson and Meghan Trainor (valid on the concert date of July 4th only)
- Complimentary parking for one vehicle per room, per night
Sonesta Hotel “Wawa Welcome America July 4th Concert” Package
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia’s “Celebrate America” Package
Celebrate Independence Day in America’s Birthplace.
- Overnight stay in Parkview Queen Queen Room
- 4 preferred seating tickets to Wawa Welcome America’s July 4th Concert on the Benjamin Franklin parkway. (valid on the concert date of July 4th only)
- Light bites welcome amenity
- Valid between 6/30 – 07/05
Complimentary amenities you’ll love:
- WiFi for IHG® Rewards Club members
- Nightly hosted evening social hour
- Morning coffee and tea service
- A yoga mat in every room
- Pet-friendly with no restrictions
- Bikes for a ride around town
- See all Amenities and Services
Holiday Inn Express
Stay overnight for the fourth! The Holiday Inn Express Midtown is offering overnight accommodations, accompanied with General Admission tickets to the Wawa Welcome America July 4th Concert and Fireworks. Check our website for rates and availability!
Visit Philly’s Overnight Hotel Package
Visit Philly’s Overnight Hotel Package is back and better for the summer! With free overnight parking and tons of seasonal perks, it’s a deal you won’t want to miss out on.
The package runs from June 13 through September 2, 2019 and is bookable now at visitphilly.com/overnight.
Available at 44 hotels for a one- or two-night stay (available for additional nights at select hotels), the summer version of the Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package includes perks valued at up to $286:
- Hotel parking (up to a $100 value for a two-night stay)
- Two untimed tickets to Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes at The Franklin Institute (includes general museum admission) (a $70 value)
- $25 restaurant card for Garces Group in Philadelphia
- One hour of complimentary ping-pong at SPiN Philadelphia (a $39 value)
- Roller skate rental and admission for two at the Blue Cross RiverRink Summerfest and two tickets to ride the Summerfest Ferris Wheel ($36 value)
- Two tickets for the Parx Liberty Carousel at Franklin Square (a $6 value)
- Two complimentary all-day passes for the PHLASH downtown loop (a $10 value)
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app.
To reserve your parking spot for the festival, visit the Wawa Welcome America SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
New to SpotHero? Click here to download the SpotHero app.
Philadelphia International Airport
Traveling from out of town? Proudly connecting Philadelphia with the world, Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) is the only major airport serving the nation’s 7th largest metropolitan area. PHL Airport serves more than 30 million passengers annually. Twenty-five airlines, including all major domestic carriers, offer nearly 500 daily departures to more than 120 destinations worldwide. Located 7 miles from downtown Philadelphia, the Airport is easily accessible and convenient to many tourist sites, business centers, and cultural hubs.
While traveling check out the Art Exhibit, highlighting the region’s globally renowned medical community historically to present day, in partnership with the Philadelphia International Medicine.